ABC mouse the Education App
What is ABC Mouse? And where can you use it?
Mobile apps in education have changed the Education sector. Learning websites for kids are available nowadays because of the devices for kids, such as laptops, tablets, phones, and more. Parents need something to make learning fun for their kids through inspired activities and skills. For this, choosing the right App for teaching is necessary for learning. The correct choice for parents is to find a suitable digital education program that attracts their kid’s attention and arouses their curiosity. Remember, there are many benefits for mobile learning apps in education because it makes the Learning process fun and easy. So, ABC Mouse suits ages between 2 and 8 years old due to its curriculum that includes various activities, highly entertaining animated activities, and more besides the rewards that children get to encourage them to complete learning activities. So, where and when can kids use it?
ABC Mouse is an app or digital education program for children ages 2-8 to inspire your child to love learning and build confidence in reading, math, and more. It is an early learning academy launched in 2010, whose headquarters is in Glendale, California, U.S. Also, it is a complete online curriculum that you can try for free for thirty days, and with a 60% discount, you can get it for $12.99. It is significant because the child can learn anywhere, includes 10,000 individual learning activities and over 850 lessons, and children can achieve great results. Its learning path starts from toddler time (2 years), Preschool ages 3, Pre-K 4, Kindergarten ages 5, grade one(age 6), and grade two(age 7). Also, it is available on computers, tablets, and smartphones, and you can find it on the App Store only for iPhones and iPad
How does it work?
Children start with an assessment that needs parental supervision without cheating or helping them. Then, according to the results, children will get the lessons they must begin with and the things they need to learn. For this, if children are below a level, they won’t progress, and they will feel frustrated at a level above their current knowledge. ABCmouse doesn’t have this method in evaluating kids. So, if you want them to get engaged, which is the best challenge, they need to be placed in the correct land to have suitable lessons. So, this is what ABCmouse is about and how it works. For example, a four-year-old child loves counting the tickets they received for each completed task. Even if they don’t know, the visual number representation is another silent way she works on her number recognition and counting skills.
In preschool, ABC Mouse kids learn reading: upper case alphabet A to Z, numbers, and shapes in math, about their body (getting dressed and more), and color and for first graders, they teach math, science, English, art, health, and social studies.
What do you find in its curriculum?
First, reading involves phonics, rhyming words, word families, sentence structure, parts of speech, and upper and lowercase letter recognition, besides writing and language skills. Second, the curriculum in math includes recognizing and counting numbers, place value, addition, subtraction, length, time, money measurement, and names and attributes of 2D and 3D shapes. Thirdly, the curriculum in science includes plants, health, animals, parts of the body, maps, the solar system, matter and its properties, weather, climate, season, and earth’s environment, and helps understand they live and inspire curiosity. Finally, concerning art and color, the curriculum teaches the children primary and secondary colors, shades of colors, number and letter dot-to-dots, painting, and solving puzzles. Also, the curriculum in this App helps kids develop cognitive development, critical thinking, creative development, and communication skills.
ABCmouse.com is an app that is simple and easy to get on your device. Through it, you get access to the best and new learning activities and games not supported in the browser, an optimized experience between Desktop and mobile devices, and the latest math and reading activities for the child to get engaged. Now, how does ABC mouse works with clever? It rosters and provisions account through Clever Secure Sync, offers SSO through Clever Install log-in, and is compatible with the Clever Portal IOS app and Clever Library. So teachers and experts did this learning academy which excites children to learn due to its unaccountable features:
- Learning full standards-based curriculum on mobile devices
- Designed by experts and trusted teachers
- Used nearly in half of all U.S. public libraries
- Used in more than 70.000 classrooms
- Includes academic subjects for toddlers and grades 1 and 2
- Increased children’s development in reading and math
- It covers reading, math, art, science, music, and social studies for all grades; includes thousands of books, videos, puzzles, and more
- Step-by-step learning to achieve independent learning
- Safe and friendly for kids
What about subscription options: You can do auto-subscription and stop it from renewing before 24 hours from the current period. Also, there are taxes on the account to renew within 24 hours before the end of the current period. Besides, users can stop the automatic renewal by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Things you must know to download this App: Its version is 8.49.2, and its size is 135.5MB. The minimum operating system is Android 5.0 and the approximate download time is more than five minutes. It needs application permissions: access information about the network and Wi-Fi, open network sockets, read from external storage and write to it, receive a message via Amazon Device, and PowerManager WakeLocks to keep the processor from sleeping. Remember, it depends on the device to download the App, whereas you can find its displacement on mobile devices and only in an app store. The various steps of downloading depending on your device to access ABCmouse:
- The iPhone or iPad: From the screen, select App Store and tap the Search icon to tap ABC mouse in the search bar. Then, Select the ABC mouse icon in the results and Download, Install, or Get App. When the App finishes the download, select Open and enter your ABCmouse account credentials to log in.
- Android: Select Google Play Store from the screen and tap the search icon in the app store to type ABC mouse into the search bar. Then, select the ABCmouse icon in the search results to download, install, or Get App. After downloading, choose Open to enter your ABCmouse account credentials to log in.
- Amazon: Follow the steps below to download the ABC mouse app on Amazon Kindle Fire or File Tablet. First, select Apps, Store, Search icon in the app store and type ABC mouse in the search bar. Then, select the ABC mouse icon in the search results to choose Download, Install, or Get App. After downloading, Select Open to enter your ABCmouse account credentials to log in.
- PC: To download ABC mouse on the PC device, use the following URL link: https://www.abcmouse.com/htmI5/app_migrate. Then, click on the download ABC mouse icon to open the download file. Click “Next” on the “Welcome to the ABC mouse Setup Wizard” pop window. Click next to install to the default folder on the Destination Folder. Finally, click install and select finish. After downloading, choose Open to enter your ABC mouse account credentials to log in.
- Mac Computer: To download ABC mouse on a Mac device, follow the steps below: First, use the following URL link: https://www.abcmouse.com/htmI5/app_migrate. Then, click the Download ABC mouse icon and double-click the file called “ABCmouse.dmg” to drag the app icon to the Applications Folder and open it to double-click the ABC mouse app to open it. Here, you can enter your ABC mouse account credentials to log in.
ABCmouse.com is a fun learning app that motivates preschool children, helps them in all areas of education, and provides support for kids in a kindergarten-style online environment. This software allows you to access web-based activities on the phone and provides a playful way of learning and gaining skills.
Can you use ABC mouse on a tablet (325.78): Even the Leap Pad Company doesn’t allow downloading third-party apps and games unless their company produces them. However, because of its compatibility, they use ABC mouse with many tablets such as iPad, Kindle Fire HD, Samsung Galaxy series, Nabi 2, or Nabi 3. Some examples work with the ABC mouse app:
- App Tablet/ Phone: Its memory is 2GB with iOS version 10 AND up. The minimum device is iPad Air and iPhone 6 with 16 GB storage.
- Android Tablet Phone: Its memory (RAM) is 3GB with 16 GB storage and certified Google Play Store. The Android Version 5.0 and up with minimum processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, Samsung Exynos 9609.
- Amazon Kindle:
- Its minimum device is Kindle Fire HD 8 and HD 10(8th Gen).
- Chromebook’s minimum device has Web-only product access I GHz 2-core from 2017 or Acer Chromebook 2 Series.
- Desktop/laptop whose Operating System PC windows “1o” and Apple-Mojave 10.10 with minimum processor Intel third Gen Quad Cores and AMD FX AND Opteron Quad Cores, Mac Mid 2012 i5-33I7U. The supported browser is the latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla, Firefox, Safari, or Edge with Memory (RAM) of 8GB DDR3 and Storage of 10GB.
The connectivity required is Minimum Bandwidth per Concurrent User whose upload is 100Kb/second and download of 2Mb/second, and connection quality of 0% Packet Loss and Jitter lower than 40ms. Besides, Power requirements for the mobile must be consistent electricity for complete recharging as needed, and for the Desktop, constant electricity is necessary during school hours.
On the other hand, firewall, Filter, and Whitelist requirements: For your WhiteList, especially firewalls, content filters, or any filter that prevent access to the product, you must add a web and email domains: App/abcmouse.com and specific domains for ABC mouse as www.abcmouse.com, member.abcmouse.com, content.abcmouse.com, img.abcmouse.com, parent.abcmouse.com. Besides all requirements mentioned above, they don’t officially support touchscreen Windows devices due to touchscreen laptops and desktops, window tablet devices, and 2-in-1 laptop tablet combo devices. Because when they run ABC mouse on their devices, they can’t fix or resolve technical issues.
Account Access: You have to locate the email address on file for your ABC mouse account and select the payment you want, whether it is Card or Debit card, PayPal, Amazon Pay, Google play, Apple, and Amazon App Store. How can you restore your subscription through Amazon or apple? If you recently subscribed to ABCmouse via a third party, whether Amazon or Apple and couldn’t reach your account, you can see the error by restoring your subscription on your device. Before you start, ensure you download the latest version of the ABCmouse app, and to fix your subscription, do the following: First, open ABCmouse App on the same device you used to subscribe, select the Sign-Up button, and complete the math problem. Then, enter your email address and select Submit, and complete the math problem. After that, Select Having Trouble? On the accessible Enrollment Page, select Restore Transaction on the pop-up to restore the subscription.
ABC Mouse (257.00) starts in the classroom with thousands of activities and continuous level progress. When you want to start, you don’t need any CD to buy programs to download, install, or fix an email because everything is online. Another issue is that the more ABC mouse learning activities a student completes, he will get higher scores in reading at the end of kindergarten and reducing the risk of failing at school. Also, continuous use of ABCmouse learning activities improves students’ literacy, math skills, and outcomes. So, in one way or another, it helps students achieve high academic performance and growth.
Unlike other apps that need an internet connection in most stages or get more online activities, Internet for ABC Mouse (300.52) is optional. The following are seven mobile apps that feature learning activities available offline. ABC mouse constellation apps include:
- Language Arts Animations bring literacy and language skills to come to life. It offers 200 learning animations that teach phonics, reading comprehension, grammar, writing, and more.
- Mathematics Animations introduces math concepts through engaging characters and storytelling by offering more than 100 animations about addition, geometry, subtraction, measurement, problem-solving, and more.
- Science Animations: It helps students understand science and explains concepts of physical and life science, earth, space, health, and safety through 400 animations.
- The zoo is essential for children to know the characteristics of animals as their behavior, habitats, and more.
- Music Videos include over 50 animated videos of ABC mouse original children’s songs that teach numbers, alphabets, and more.
- Mastering the alphabet makes the App alive to learn the names of all 26 letters and their uppercase and lowercase forms.
- Magic Rainbow Traceable provides tracing activities that help children learn to recognize and write letters, numbers, and shapes while practicing eye-hand coordination.
All constellation apps are free for both monthly and annual subscribers at ABC mouse. While ABC mouse Early Learning academy requires an internet connection to access learning activities and content, the constellation apps don’t need this. All learning activities are available offline from the moment you download them. You can download apps via app stores, including the Apple App Store and Google Play. Magic Rainbow Traceable App is available on Apple devices via Apple App Store. If you have any problem with the internet connection while using the ABC mouse, you can run a speed test and compare the results to their recommendations. If it is weak, try Power-cycling and other steps to improve the connection or contact your internet service provider. Follow these steps to perform a speed test: first, open your web browser, go to SpeedOf.me and select Start Test. Then, compare your results to the App’s recommendations.
Finally, the ABC mouse app for educating kids between 2 and 8 years old facilitates learning. It reduces the chance of visiting the library and searching for data to teach your children. Shifting to e-Learning, students can learn at their pace and take their time to understand anything they want in one click. Sitting at their houses and engaging them in learning activities, children under four years old go to school with different skills and capabilities that help them to excel in the learning process. In addition, children like to study online due to their experience using educational apps and taking up new modern ways of learning, as the ABCmouse app is a cornerstone in the teaching educational system.